Sunday, October 26, 2008




I don't even know where to begin... first sorry to everyone for not keeping you up to date with Avi's developements. Some exciting stuff has been going down at the Kinscher residence, Avi has gotten her first two lower front teeth!! I wish I had a picture to show you how adorable they are but she has quite an attitude when I try to look at them. She has really been picking up speed in her ability to get around the house and she loves to go after the cat (poor tipper, but she has been a good sport). Last night I went to go check on Avi in her crib and she was sitting up all by herself playing!! I hadn't  seen her do that yet and was so proud. As if that wasn't enough, later on in the morning she started to pull herself up on things and was trying to get into a standing position. I sure do pray that I have the energy to keep up. Talk to you soon!

No comments: