Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I went back to work this week and want to thank everyone who prayed for me! It turned out to be so much better than I thought it would be. The first morning I left Avi had just woken up and Erik was feeding her a bottle, she took it right away no problem and I instantly new everything was going to be o.k.  All morning at work I couldn't wait to come home for lunch thinking that my daughter must be missing me terribly and I just kept envisioning how happy should would be to see me. Instead when I got there she was way too interested in looking out the window and couldn't even look at me to say "hi", she acted like she didn't even know that I had been gone. I suppose this is a good thing.

2 comments:

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

i am super glad that it went well!!!!! thank you God!

G said...

it makes me feel good to know things went well. it gives me hope when i get off of maternity leave.:)